Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Dog the Bounty Hunter arrested

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter arrested

    Never did like the show. I mean, take a look at the guy. Good grief.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter arrested

    I think the Mexican govt. just wants a little cash in hand.
    crack is whack

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter arrested

    Exactly what my husband said this morning. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter arrested

    I'd agree with that.

    I always said I didn't like the show, but once I started watching, I got hooked.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter arrested

    We watch the show all the time. I really don't like the way the Govt. went in and got him when they arrested him. I also saw where his wife talked to CNN and she told them that the Govt. did not have a right to send her husband to Mexico on a misdemeanor charge. Whether that is true or not I don't know. But really the arrest is stupid IMO, he got a man that was running from the law for rape. The US Govt. should have not allowed this arrest to take place. I did read also where "Dog" was upset with the US Govt. Hope everything works and the show continues.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter arrested

    Dawg is the shizz
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •